Only one day to go before Halloween! Now before having children, I was never a huge Halloween person, and my family wasn’t particularly when I was growing up, but since having the little ones, I have really got more into the spirit of all things spooky (arf arf!).
This fab Halloween Ghost Bowling game was one I came across on Pinterest, and I can’t wait to bring it to my friend’s Halloween party tomorrow for all of our toddlers to try- it has been a HUGE hit with Freddie this afternoon at our house!
Halloween Ghost Bowling Game – You will need:
- At least 6, white paper cups
- Black marker pen
- A soft ball, or, in my case, a slightly shriveled satsuma (with pumpkin face drawn on, natch)
- On each paper cup, draw on the eyes and mouth of a ghost in black marker pen a la the photo below.
- Stack the paper cups to make a pyramid.
- Get your toddler to stand a short distance away (or a longer one, if they are a pro), and roll the ball at the ‘ghosts’, and see how many they can knock over in one go.
This is a great activity for hand-eye coordination, and also for stacking practice- Freddie enjoyed making a pyramid with the cups each time, as well as rolling the ball at them!
SO simple to make, and ideal if you want some non-messy games at your party.